With the maturity of China's wanwa fiber laser technology, wanwa fiber laser cutting equipment is gradually popularized in the Chinese market, providing a better scheme for thick plate cutting. However, many equipment manufacturers are not familiar with the configuration and operation of wanwa ultra-high power fiber laser cutting machine. Therefore, the selection, installation, maintenance and precautions of wanwa cutting head are systematically sorted out.
1、 Model selection of wanwa cutting head
Lens ratio: 100 / 200 or zoom head with adjustable ratio is recommended for wanwa cutting head collimating focusing lens (wide coverage range of cutting plate thickness by wanwa fiber laser, and wide range of focus adjustment is required).
Connector model: Q + and QD are the main output heads of wanwa fiber laser, and the selection of cutting head should be consistent with them.
2、 Installation and maintenance of wanwa cutting head
1. Installation environment and requirements
Dust free environment requirements: 1000 or more dust-free room or working table
Tools: a microscope more than 100 times
Auxiliary accessories: anhydrous alcohol or IPA, cleaning cotton swab, dust-free cloth, masking tape, complete set of hexagon, screw driver, art cutter
Other requirements: 1. Before installing the output head of the 10 MW fiber laser into the cutting head, make sure that the internal cavity and lens of the cutting head are clean, and the crystal of the laser output head is clean outside;
2. The installation of the output head of the wanwa fiber laser into the cutting head and the inspection of the cleanliness must be carried out in a dust-free environment of more than 1000 class, and the microscope examination should be carried out at least 100 times.
Installation process: ensure that the inside of the cutting head is clean → → take off the metal protective shell of the laser output head → → fix the laser output head horizontally and align it with the microscope → → clean the periphery of the laser output head → → remove the crystal protection ring of the laser output head → → adjust the microscope to make the crystal end face clearly visible → Check the end face of the whole crystal carefully. If it is found that there is dirt, wipe it with a cotton swab dipped with sewage alcohol →→ ensure that the laser head crystal crystallizes, insert the output head horizontally into the cutting head → → lock the cutting head, and seal the joint with adhesive tape → → install the cutting head to the cutting machine, run at high speed, and check whether there is dust falling into the lens through the laser red light → Ensure that the cutting head is installed to receive the alarm before laser cutting can be output.
(1) Before using the cutting head, it is recommended to wrap a layer of adhesive tape around the cutting head (use tear off no residual glue) to avoid dust in the gap of the cutting head in the later maintenance;
(2) Once the inner lens of wanwa cutting head is dirty or damaged, it is recommended to replace it. It is not recommended to take it out for cleaning to avoid secondary more serious pollution;
(3) In addition to replacing the lower protective lens, the wanwa cutting head can be operated on the cutting machine. The replacement of upper protective lens and collimating focus lens must be carried out in a dust-free environment of more than 1000 class;
(4) To check the lens of wanwa cutting head, first use white paper to check whether there are black spots in red light of wanwa fiber laser, then low-power laser output, use black photosensitive paper to check whether there are spots on the spot, and finally take out the lens for inspection under the microscope.
3、 Testing process of wanwa cutting head
Whether the follow-up calibration is normal → → whether the focus adjustment is consistent with the actual focus of monitoring → → whether the actual focus is in the ± 1mm focus position → → whether the temperature of lens and cutting head is stable, whether there is thermal lens in the lens, and whether the cutting effect is consistent → → whether the cutting effect of plates with different thickness and materials is normal.
4、 Wanwa cutting head cooling
1. Cooling configuration: the diameter of the water pipe from the water cooler to the cutting head must be larger than the diameter of the water cooling interface of the cutting head (φ 8 mm), the water flow rate shall be no less than 4 L / min, and the water temperature shall be 28 ~ 30 ℃.
2. Water flow direction: high temperature water output of water cooler → output head of 10 MW fiber laser → cavity of cutting head → high temperature water input of water cooler → bottom cavity of cutting head.
3. Cooling scheme: since there is no cooling device in the bottom cavity of some brands of cutting heads, in order to ensure long-term stable processing and avoid the influence of too high temperature of cutting head on servo, it is recommended to install water cooling module.